Thursday 12 June 2014

OMG FAMILY HOLIDAY THIS WEEKEND

I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY THIS WEEKEND THEY'RE GONNA MAKE ME EAT SO MUCH AND I WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO UPDATE MY BLOG



Sorry for the outburst but thanks to the advice of my 'Eating Disorder Nurse' I'm basically going to be fed crap all weekend. I'm pretty sure she isn't even qualified as an ED nurse because her suggestion to get me back to a 'healthy diet' was to give me a chocolate bar as a snack every day, WTF! And she said I'm 'dangerously close' to hospitalisation then contradicted that by saying I'd have to be a BMI of 15 or under, so I'd have to lose 10lbs and not water weight at all for them to even start considering it. Even then I wouldn't be the top priority to ED clinics compared to people with BMI's of 12. So basically I'll be stuck in a crap holiday house in the middle of nowhere with my entire family trying to make me eat. I'm gonna have to cheat like crazy, this is gonna be hard. I don't even know what I've got for dinner which is stressing me out, had 78 from 1/2 cup bran flakes and 50ml semi skimmed milk and will have a sugar free jelly (6) and some negative cal foods at lunch. Hope you enjoyed today's thinspo. Stay strong!
Feather xox

No comments:

Post a Comment